Answer to 5 Common Questions in English

 

Answer to Common Questions




1. What time is it?
कितने बजे हैं ?

It's half-past four. (4:30)
It's quarter past four. (4:15)
It's quarter to 4. (3:45)
It's four o'clock. (4:00)
I am sorry but I don't know.


2. Why are you studying English?
तुम अंग्रेजी क्यों पढ़ रहे हो ?

I love learning new languages.
So that I can communicate when I travel.
For work.


3. So, what have you been up to lately?
और क्या हाल है/ क्या चल रहा है ?

Well, have you heard that I moved to a new apartment?

What can I say? Nothing too exciting. Things are good—how about you?


4. Would you mind giving me a hand with this ?
क्या आप कृप्या मेरी मदद करेंगें?

Sure thing!

You got it!

I’m afraid I can’t. Maybe (sonam) could, though.


5. What sort of stuff do you do on the weekends?

आप weekends पर क्या किया करते हैं ?

I usually spend my weekends watching Netflix at home. How about you?



For such more basic english knowledge subscribe to englishwithshivani.blogspot.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Since There's No Help Analysis in English and Hindi

william shakespeare sonnet 1 summary in hindi

The Anniversarie by John Donne Complete Explanation in English and Hindi with Critical Appreciation